List of best foods to in Joey's Vleisprodukte - Cape Town

#1 Boerewors

Boerewors are the national sausage of South Africa. Boerewors must contain at least 90 percent meat, and always contain beef, as well as lamb, pork, or a mixture of lamb and pork. The other 10% is made up of spices and other ingredients. They are also wonderful on the grill!

Biltong and Droëwors
#2 Biltong and Droëwors

Biltong and droëwors are made by drying meat and special spices. Droëwors is a dried sausage. Biltong is dried, cured meat. You can find these in supermarkets, bars and restaurants.